This upgraded hybrid mattress features our highest coil count and a thick layer of our most premium, pressure-relieving memory foam. A ventilated, reinforced edge improves breathability and durability, while the antibacterial soft knit cover is cool to the touch and keeps the mattress protected.
Available in a Firm feel.
- Cooling Foam: SealyCool™ Gel Foam promotes a cooling environment and helps cushion, delivering comfort and support with a firm feel
- Targeted Support: Found in Sealy® hybrids, a densely packed coil system reinforces the center-third of the mattress, delivering trusted, targeted support where you need it most—your back and core.
- Protective Cooling Cover: This cool-to-the-touch version of our stretch-knit cover features cooling fibers for comfort and Surface-Guard Technology™, which protects the mattress surface from odors and stains caused by bacteria and common allergens.
- DuraFlex™ Pro Coil Edge System: Densely packed coils surround the edge of this mattress for added durability, more sleeping area, a solid seating surface, and better flexibility when paired with an adjustable base.
- Quality You Can Trust: Sealy's® product testing exceeds industry standards to ensure you get the quality and durability you deserve, with comfort you can count on year after year. And they back it all up with a 10-year limited warranty.
Mattress Height: 13.5"
SealyCool™ Gel Foam promotes a cooling environment
Densely packed fabric-encased coils and premium memory foam provide pressure-relieving comfort
Densely packed coils surround the edge of this mattress for added durability
Quilting Layer: Posturepedic Stretch-knit Cover, Surface-Guard Anti-Microbial Treatment, Cooling Yarns Woven Into Cover.
Comfort Layer: 1.5"ComfortSense Prem. Memory Foam, 1"ComfortSense Prem. Memory Foam, 2"SealyCool Gel Foam.
Support System: Response Pro™ Zoned HD Encased Coil, 1090 Coil Count, 3-Zone Perimeter Edge System with nested coils in the center 3rd for added support, & firmer gauge around the perimeter, 1"SealySupport™ Gel Foam.
Sealy mattresses need a solid, elevated surface to deliver your best sleep ever.